A short course in communication skills for non-native speakers of English. This course is designed to cover skills that will help non-native English speaker become more confident when socialising and speaking English.
The course is made up of 5 modules and includes a bonus module. The course modules covered include:
- Introduction to the course
- Why social skills are so important
- How to go viral in 5 minutes. Get people to like you instantly
- Meeting, greeting & small talk
- Elevator pitch & speed networking
- Overcome shyness and self-doubt. Talking about yourself without sounding like an idiot
- Bonus unit - Voice pitch & schwa.
The course is video based on in-depth lessons, each lasting about 20 minutes, quizzes and downloadable resources.