- Classes in small groups (maximum 5 people) plus self-study, combined with activities to further develop social English.
- All activities and exercises are carried out in this small group format to give students the chance to interact, improve their oral fluency and listening comprehension and, at the same time, get to know other professionals in a learning environment.
- The sessions include simulated negotiations, meetings, presentations and telephone conversations as well as other situations typically required in business. The work on vocabulary and grammar is also very much focused on the business world.
- Individual courses with a private teacher focus on the student’s particular goals for learning and personalising the classes as much as possible.
- Sessions are combined with activities to help develop social English.
- We offer a range of specialised courses for all kinds of professional areas and adapt our material to our clients’ requirements.
- Progress is monitored very closely to constantly adjust the programme to the student’s needs.\
All courses include:
- Teaching resources
- Accommodation (individual or double room with en suite bathroom)
- Full board (including drinks)
- Snacks during breaks
- Social activities every evening
- Internet access
- Written course assessment
- Free activities
- Optional activities (extra charge)
The courses do not include:
- Medical or civil liability insurance (Castells Immerscom recommends taking out insurance)
- Transport to the site of the immersion course (this can be arranged at an additional cost)